Dr. Francisco Gonzalez
Below is the resume of a well-known bariatric surgeon in Tijuana – Dr. Francisco Manuel Gonzalez. Dr. Gonzalez is one of the top names in the field of bariatric surgery in Mexico.
With an illustrious career spanning over 2 decades, Dr. Gonzalez has helped over 4,000 people combat obesity surgically. He specializes in minimally invasive bariatric surgery and was one of the first to be certified in Allergan (formerly INAMED) Lap Band System.
Name: Francisco Manuel Sánchez González Rubio
Date of Birth: April 28, 1963
Place of Birth: Tijuana – Baja California
- Autonomous University Medical School of Guadalajara (1980-1984)
- Undergraduate Internship : General Hospital Of Tijuana Ssa102 (1984-1985)
- Social Service: UMF No. 10 Tijuana BC – Victoria Station
- Residence for Specialty in General Surgery: Northwest Medical Center National City IMSS – Obregon, Sonora (1987 – 1990)
- Head of Residents of General Surgery Course 1989-1990
- Assigned to the Surgeon General Surgery Service in General Hospital of Tijuana (1991-2007)
- Teaching Course for Residents in Surgery – General Hospital Of Tijuana (1991-2007)
- Basic Course in Laparoscopic Surgery – Hospital La Raza, Mexico DF, 1991
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Course Coordinator – Autonomous University of Baja California or Universidad Autónoma de Baja California (UABC) – July 1992
- Endocholecystectomy Instructor Training Course – Cove, Baja California – August 1992
- Associate Professor of Basic, Theoretical and Practical Course in Laparoscopic Surgery – Sanluis Rio Colorado in March 1996
- Course on Placement of Lap Band – Relizado -November 1998
- Bariatric Surgery Course – Under world-renowned bariatric surgeon – Dr. Aniceto Baltasar – from Alicante, Spain – October, 2003
- Current Head of Service – General Surgery Hospital – Del Prado
- Professor of Gastroenterology – UABC
For more information on bariatric surgery by Dr. Francisco Gonzalez in Tijuana, Mexico, contact us through the Quote-form on the right.
Disclaimer: Weight loss results may vary. We do not guarantee any specific results.