We are glad to announce a Bariatric Seminar in Irving, TX for residents of Dallas–Fort Worth Metroplex contemplating surgery to gain control over their weight and regain good health.
This seminar addresses common questions asked by those seeking weight loss surgery in Mexico. Procedures include gastric sleeve, inverted gastric sleeve, lap band, gastric bypass or revision weight loss surgery. Self paying individuals in Dallas could save due to the lower WLS prices in Mexico.
Early Bird Perks
- Attractive Giveaways to first 20 attendees who register now
- Special discount for those who book their surgery within 7 days of the seminar
- A good seat assured for first 15 registration entries (limited seating available; first-come, first-served (FCFS))
Friday, July 24, 2015; 6:00 pm
|Wingate by Wyndham DFW / North Irving
8220 Esters Blvd, Irving, TX 75063
|6:00 – 6:30 PM||Introduction & Company Overview|
|6:30 – 7:30 PM||Overview of Bariatric Surgery|
|7:30 – 8:00 PM||Questions and Answers|
Registrations Are Closed
For queries on bariatric surgery in Mexico, fill in the quote form here.
Katy (Houston Metropolitan Area), TX
Saturday, July 25; 4 pm
Baton Rouge, LA
Sunday, July 26; 1 pm
Terms and Conditions
- Only adults are eligible to attend the seminar.
- Each attendee can invite as many friends as possible provided that they register prior to the event.
- Guests should fill up the health history form at the location in order to be eligible for a discount on their surgery.
- All attendees who book their surgery within 7 days from the seminar date will receive a $200 discount on their surgery provided that the surgery date is not later than September 30, 2015.
- Attendees who book after 7 days from seminar date will still get a $100 discount upon booking but only if they schedule their surgery not later than September 30, 2015.
- All who qualify for the discount should pay a $250 deposit to confirm their surgery appointment within 7 days from approval.
- Surgeries will be performed by Dr. Mario Camelo Ramos at Florence Hospital in Tijuana, Mexico.
- Proof of age and identity required.
- Early birds will receive their giveaways at the venue.
- Attendees who are eligible for surgery discounts shall automatically get a discount on the total cost of their surgery upon confirmation.
- Any fake entries (through fake emails, bots etc.) shall not be deemed eligible for the giveaways, discounts as well as participation in the seminar.
- The seminar terms and conditions shall be deemed accepted by the website user on submission of the registration form.
- We do not hold responsibility for the non-receipt of your registration form.
- Mexico Bariatric Services holds the right to cancel the seminar or modify the seminar schedule; participants shall be informed about any modifications beforehand.
- By registering for this seminar you also agree to the terms and conditions mentioned on https://www.mexicobariatricservices.com/terms-conditions/.
- Recipients of giveaways and surgery discounts as well as all other seminar attendees agree to utilization of their names, location etc for our promotional as well as business purposes.
- Surgery discounts cannot be clubbed with any other offer.
- Surgery discounts are non-transferable.
- Prize winner is responsible for any tax obligations associated with winning the prize or it’s substituted value.
- Mexico Bariatric Services facilitates travel and related services for its clients seeking bariatric services. We are not healthcare providers or advisers. Always seek the opinion of your local medical provider before making any decision.