Gastric Plication in Puerto Vallarta
When diet control and exercising do not help you lose weight, then the last resort for you is weight loss surgery. Gastric plication is a kind of weight loss surgical procedure which reduces the size of the stomach to restrict its capacity to hold food. This results in weight loss.
Why Puerto Vallarta for Gastric Sleeve Plication?
- Save Big: By opting for gastric plication surgery in PVR, as the resort city is alternatively known, you can easily strike a huge percentage off the prices charged in the US.
- Top Hospitals: Mexico abounds with state-of-the-art hospitals providing quality care. These hospitals are sticklers for high hygiene and safety standards as followed by hospitals in the United States and Canada.
- Well-experienced Bariatric Surgeons:
- To make sure you get the best of health care, we at Mexico Bariatric Services work with top bariatric surgeons of the country.
- The bariatric surgeon in Puerto Vallarta we work with, for example, has gained experience and trained in Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Spain and the United States.
- He is a specialist in laparoscopic and single-incision surgeries.
- He underwent an Advanced Bariatric Surgery Course during the XIII World Congress of the International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Disorders held in Buenos Aires, Argentina in September 2008.
- No Wait Times: While long waiting lists are the bane of the overburdened healthcare systems of the Canada and the United Kingdom, these are almost non-existent in Mexico. To ensure quick turnaround, hospitals schedule your surgery without any wait times.
- No Language Impediments: The bariatric surgeons we work with are all fluent in English. This makes sure you have smooth and hassle-free communication with your doctor and nothing gets lost in translation.
- Proximity: American and Canadians can particularly benefit from the proximity of the USA and Canada to Mexico. Proximity means less travel time and cost and more savings.
- Getting There is Easy: The beautiful Mexican resort city is served by its own international airport, the Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport (PVR), well connected with flights from the major cities of the United States. It will take you about 3 hours by air from Los Angeles, California to reach Puerto Vallarta.
- Vacationing: The Mexican city is famous for its picturesque beaches and is ensconced by the Pacific coast surrounded by lush jungles, glistening waterfalls, pulsating nightclubs and exciting fine-dining restaurants.
How Much for Sleeve Plication in Puerto Vallarta?
Our packages for gastric sleeve plication in Puerto Vallarta cost $6,500.
This includes 2-night hospital stay.
Typical price of gastric plication in the USA is $31,000. By opting for Puerto Vallarta for surgery, you can save almost 80% of the US prices.
Gastric Plication Explained
- Laparoscopic gastric plication is a minimally invasive weight loss surgical procedure.
- The procedure involves making 5 to 6 tiny incisions in the abdomen through which a video. camera called the laparoscope and special surgical instruments are inserted.
- The stomach is then folded into itself to reduce its capacity to hold food.
- The folded stomach is almost a fourth of its original size.
- One major advantage of the surgery is that it is reversible as it requires no cutting, stapling or removal of any part of the stomach or the intestine.
- Alternative names of the procedure are gastric imbrications and laparoscopic greater curvature plication (LGCP).
- Average length of hospitalization is typically 24-48 hours.
- It may take seven to 10 days to get back to work.
Submit the free quote request form on the right for more information on gastric plication in Puerto Vallarta.