Disclaimer: Weight loss results may vary. We do not guarantee any specific results.
Gastric sleeve surgery comes to the aid of people who have unsuccessfully tried to fight obesity with diet control and exercise.
With self pay costs of gastric sleeve weight loss surgery running into five digits in countries such as the United States and Canada, it is easy to see why a number of them are turning south to Guadalajara, a prime Mexican medical tourism destination, which is famous for well-equipped hospitals and highly experienced surgeons and which gives you the best bang for your buck.
Your Savings in Mexico Vis-à-vis USA
Avg. Price in USA
Our Gastric Sleeve Special Price
How Much You Save
More than 70%
Please note that the above are cash-pay prices. As our prices for gastric sleeve surgery in Mexico are subject to change without any notification, we advise you to fill our online quote-form.
Why Choose Guadalajara for Sleeve Gastrectomy?
The Mexican city of Guadalajara is the right destination for you for gastric sleeve surgery, if you are looking forward to the following:
- Big Savings: The tremendous savings that you get to enjoy by choosing Mexico can be gauged easily from the table given above.
- Top Bariatric Surgeons: The gastric sleeve surgeon we have teamed up with in the Mexican city has trained and gained experience from Mexico, Spain, Brazil, Argentina and the United States. He underwent advanced bariatric surgery course at the XIII World Congress of the International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Disorders held in Buenos Aires, Argentina in September 2008. More on the gastric sleeve surgeon in Guadalajara here.
- State-of-the-Art Hospitals: We at Mexico Bariatric Services work with well-established and well-equipped hospitals. We hold customer satisfaction in high esteem and hence work with internationally accredited facilities which follow quality and safety standards similar to those in the United States.
- Proximity: Mexico’s proximity to the US and Canada is an added bonus. By choosing to have vertical sleeve gastrectomy in Guadalajara, Americans and Canadians can rein in their travel time and cost.
- Prompt Attention and Easy Scheduling: Wait times for gastric sleeve in Canada can run as high as 5 to 6 years. However, in Mexico, one can get one’s surgery scheduled minus any waiting period involved.
About Gastric Sleeve Surgery
- Sleeve gastrectomy is a kind of surgery that helps reduce excessive weight.
- The surgery involves removal of almost 75% of the stomach.
- The reduced stomach resembles a banana, tube or a sleeve which gives the surgery the name gastric sleeve.
- Reduction of gastric space restricts the amount of food you can eat, thereby making you eat smaller portions of food and aiding weight loss.
- The surgeon will make 2 to 5 tiny incisions in the belly.
- The surgery is usually performed laparoscopically in which a small camera called the laparoscope is placed in the abdomen through a tiny incision.
- The laparoscope gives the surgeon a complete inside view of the belly on a screen.
- The surgeon inserts surgical instruments through other incisions.
- The surgeon removes almost three-fourths of the stomach and staples together the remaining portion.
- Sleeve gastrectomy helps improve the following conditions:
- High blood pressure
- Type 2 diabetes
- Sleep apnea
- Gastric sleeve surgery is not a shortcut to weight loss. You will have to follow the diet and exercise regimen recommended by your doctor.
- Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Gastric Reduction
- Greater Curvature Gastrectomy
Resumption of Work
60 to 90 minutes
Mexico Bariatric Services is a comprehensive resource for authentic information on weight loss surgeries across major Mexican cities. We facilitate quality gastric sleeve procedure in Guadalajara and other medical tourism destinations in Mexico. Fill our online quote-form to get in touch with us and have your weight loss journey rolling.