Our package price includes 2-night hospital stay.
Why Travel to Guadalajara?
- Big savings – Average gastric bypass price in the United States is $22,000. Compare this with our limited time special, i.e. $6,400. And the savings you enjoy? More than 70%.
- Reduced Travel Hassles – Geographical proximity of Guadalajara to the United States and Canada makes it a complete value-for-money destination for North Americans looking for easy-on-the-pocket obesity surgery not very far from their home country. Average flight time from Los Angeles, California to Guadalajara is 3 hours.
- Well-equipped Hospitals – Your gastric bypass surgery will be facilitated in one of the top hospitals of Guadalajara. These hospitals are equipped with the latest technology and follow international hygiene and quality standards.
- English-speaking Medical Professionals – We understand the importance of smooth communication minus any language barriers. Hence, the bariatric surgeons and their team we have collaborated are bilingual, having good proficiency in English.
- Quick Patient Turnover – Your surgery can be scheduled easily with no wait times. Also you will get prompt attention at our associate hospital.
Overview of Gastric Bypass Surgery
- Gastric bypass surgery, also known as Roux-en-Y bypass, involves division of the stomach into two parts.
- The upper pouch is smaller than the lower one.
- The two are then reconnected with the small intestine.
- Gastric bypass surgery results in substantial reduction in the capacity of the stomach to hold food.
- The bariatric surgery also alters the way food gets absorbed in the digestive system.
- Gastric bypass helps in reduction of excessive weight when diet and exercise have failed to do so.
- These also help in reducing the risk of several co-morbidities of obesity which can be potentially life-threatening, such as the following:
- GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease)
- Cardiac disease
- Sleep apnea
- Just like with any other surgical procedure, gastric bypass has some short term risks too, such as:
- Excessive bleeding
- Blood clotting
- Breathing trouble
- Leakage in the gastrointestinal system
- Some of the long term risks of the surgery are:
- Intestinal obstruction
- Dumping syndrome
- Low blood sugar levels
- Perforation(s) in the stomach
Back to Work
21 to 42 days
Top Bariatric Surgeons at Your Service
- To facilitate your roux-en-y gastric bypass surgery in Guadalajara, we have collaborated with one of the leading surgeons of the Jalisco region.
- The bariatric surgeon has good international exposure, having trained and gained work experience from several countries, such as Spain, Argentina, Brazil, and the USA, besides Mexico.
- Most of his clients are from the West, and he understands their requirements well.
- The surgeon is an expert in the field of minimally invasive laparoscopic surgeries and single-incision surgeries.
- He completed his Advanced Bariatric Surgery Course during the XIII World Congress of the International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Disorders held in Buenos Aires in September 2008.
- He has also completed a course called “Bariatric Initiative for Latin America” held by the Endo-Surgery Institute, Cincinnati, Ohio.
Your Gastric Bypass Trip Simplified
We at Mexico Bariatric Services believe in making your whole weight loss surgery experience as complete and comfortable as possible. We provide a gamut of services to make your medical trip smooth and hassle-free, some of which are as follows:
- Assistance in getting passport and visa
- Weight loss surgery loans
- Help in shopping around for air tickets
- Hotel stay at special discounted rates
- Dedicated 24*7 destination manager
- Complete guidance regarding any kind of questions or instructions before and after the surgery
With gastric bypass surgery in Guadalajara, you can look forward to setting your life on the right path. Contact us to have your weight loss journey rolling.
Disclaimer: Weight loss results may vary. We do not guarantee any specific results.