Requirements for Americans Travelling to Mexico
- Passport must be valid at the time of entry (when traveling by air), and it should have at least two blank pages.
- Other accepted documents are the birth certificate and driving license (when crossing border).
- If the stay exceeds 180 days, a tourist visa is required.
- For going more than 25 km across the Mexican border, one requires a Forma Migratoria Multiple.
Requirements for Canadians Travelling to Mexico
- Passport must be valid and have at least two blank pages. It should be valid for at least six months after your arrival in Mexico.
- No visa required for a trip of fewer than 180 days.
- A tourist card or Forma Migratoria Multiple for entry by air.
Are you traveling with a companion? Make sure they have their travel documents as well!
Requirements for Australians Travelling to Mexico
- Passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of intended departure and should have at least two blank passport pages.
- No tourist visa is required if the stay lasts for less than 180 days. However, a Forma Migratoria Multiple is needed.
Requirements for New Zealanders Travelling to Mexico
- The passport must be valid upon arrival in Mexico. No tourist visa required for a visit of fewer than 180 days but it is mandatory to hold a Forma Migratoria Multiple (FMM).
- New Zealanders can visit Mexico for a maximum for 180 days as a tourist. A trip longer than that demands a temporary or permanent resident visa.
This Post Addresses
- Weight loss surgery Mexico
- Financing weight loss surgery in Mexico
- Can I get into Mexico without a passport?
- Mexico passport requirements for US citizens
- Mexico entry requirements