Would love your thoughts, please comment at the end of the post!
Here are some options to finance bariatric surgery in Mexico.
Medical Loans for Bariatric Surgery
- Numerous banks and financial institutions offer medical loans to people in need of funds to pay for bariatric surgery.
- While most of the loans are unsecured (requiring no collateral), some may be secured.
- The rate of interest charged in case of the former will be higher in case of secured loans.
- At Mexico Bariatric Services, we facilitate medical loans through eFinancing Solutions.
- For Canadians, we work with Medicard.
Personal Loans (Credit Cards) for Financing Weight Loss Surgery in Mexico
- Another way to finance weight loss surgery is by getting a personal loan from a credit card facilitator.
- An example of this is Discover.
- While the interest rate charged can be on the higher side, this option is convenient and quick with comparatively fewer formalities.
- Also, there are numerous offers and schemes that one can benefit from.
- Some of the leading credit card companies offering credit for medical treatment are CareCredit, MedKey, AccessOne MedCard, Citi Health Card, Wells Fargo Health Advantage Card.
- Mexico Bariatric Services has tied up with United Medical Credit to provide unsecured loans.
Self-Pay Bariatric Surgery
- One may choose to self-finance their bariatric surgery, provided they either have adequate savings or adequate income.
- Paying out-of-pocket for bariatric surgery is usually opted by those with sufficient liquid assets.
- Cost of self-pay weight loss surgery in Mexico can be almost 70-80 percent lower than in the United States and Canada.
Loans from Friends and Family
- One may also turn to their friends or family to borrow funds for financing their weight loss surgery.
- Usually, money borrowed from friends and family doesn’t require payment of interest and is a hassle-free way to raise funds for one’s surgery.
Proceeds from Sale of Assets
- One may resort to selling off assets that aren’t of much use to them.
- This route frees the individual from the burden of repaying the money in the future.
- It is hassle-free and does not carry any interest.
Refinancing for Bariatric Surgery
- Refinancing refers to replacing a previous loan with a new loan.
- Refinancing for weight loss surgery can be resorted to if one wants to switch to a lower rate of interest or if one is unable to get clearance for a new loan.
- Some of the clients of Mexico Bariatric Services chose to refinance their housing loans for medical loans
Government Loan Grants
- Government loans are a convenient way to finance surgery as they are at a lower rate of interest.
- They offer hassle-free repayment options.
- A medical or personal loan may be taken.
- Check for the eligibility criteria (income groups, credit scores) to know if you qualify for government loan grants for surgery.
Medical Tourism and Weight Loss Surgery in Mexico
- Many people now opt for medical tourism to get affordable and quality bariatric surgery outside their home country.
- Gastric bypass and gastric sleeve in Mexico are an obvious choice for people from the US and Canada because of geographical proximity.
- While the average cost of bariatric surgery in the United States is about $25,000, the price of weight loss surgery in Mexico begins from $4,000.
- Mexico Bariatric Services facilitates surgery in Tijuana, Cancun, and Mexicali.
- It has a highly renowned panel of bariatric surgeons, which has treated many medical tourists to their satisfaction.
Crowdfunding to Finance Bariatric Surgery
- Crowdfunding is the phenomenon of raising money from a large number of people using an online platform.
- Crowdfunding platforms are websites dedicated to fundraising for a cause.
- People use these platforms to showcase their fundraising story, which quite often resonates with potential philanthropists.
- People seeking to raise funds for their bariatric surgery can come up with a compelling pitch for their motivation, reasons, and aspirations for weight loss surgery and look forward to contributions by the general public.
- Some leading crowdfunding websites are GoFundMe, GiveForward, and YouCaring.
This Post Addresses
- Bariatric surgery financing bad credit
- Medical loans for gastric sleeve
- Bariatric loan reviews
- Weight loss surgery finance bad credit UK
- In-house funding for bariatric surgery