We invite you for a FREE informational seminar in Vancouver on bariatric surgery in Mexico and have your common questions on self pay weight loss surgery answered by experts.
Nearly a quarter of British Columbians are obese.¹ While weight loss surgery can put them on track towards good health, many may have questions regarding it. This event will addresses frequently-asked questions of self-paying individuals in Canada seeking discounted obesity surgery procedures in Mexico.
|Register below for seminar updates.
Date: To Be Announced
Venue: To Be Announced
- Attractive giveaways for first 10 attendees who register now
- Special discounts for all those who book their bariatric surgery within 7 days of the seminar
- An authority in the field of bariatric surgery, having performed hundreds of procedures such as gastric sleeve and lap band in Mexico
- Deepak Datta, Founder and CEO of Med Tourism Co, LLC – a Texas-based parent company of Mexico Bariatric Services which has been helping self paying Americans with affordable medical care for over eight years now
- A pre- and post-bariatric nutrition expert
To be announced
Call us on +1 800 661 2126
Irving (Dallas–Fort Worth Metroplex)
Friday, July 24; 6 pm
Katy (Houston Metropolitan Area), TX
Saturday, July 25; 4 pm
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Sunday, July 26; 1 pm
Venue, date, and time to be announced
- San Jose, CA
- San Diego, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Las Vegas, NV
- Phoenix (Tucson), AZ
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Seattle, WA
- Denver, CO
- Albuquerque, NM
This Mexico bariatric surgery seminar is a unique opportunity for inhabitants of North Vancouver, Richmond, Burnaby, New Westminster, Delta, Surrey, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Tsawwassen, Gibsons, Pitt Meadows, White Rock, Maple Ridge, Langley, Squamish and other areas around Vancouver to educate themselves on bariatric surgery.
Terms and Conditions
- Only adults are eligible to attend the seminar.
- Each attendee can invite as many friends as possible provided that they register prior to the event.
- Guests should fill up the health history form at the location in order to be eligible for a discount on their surgery.
- All attendees who book their surgery within 7 days from the seminar date will receive a $200 discount on their surgery provided that the surgery date is not later than September 30, 2015.
- Attendees who book after 7 days from seminar date will still get a $100 discount upon booking but only if they schedule their surgery not later than September 30, 2015.
- All who qualify for the discount should pay a $250 deposit to confirm their surgery appointment within 7 days from approval.
- Surgeries will be performed in Mexico.
- Proof of age and identity required.
- Early birds will receive their giveaways at the venue.
- Attendees who are eligible for surgery discounts shall automatically get a discount on the total cost of their surgery upon confirmation.
- Any fake entries (through fake emails, bots etc.) shall not be deemed eligible for the giveaways, discounts as well as participation in the seminar.
- The seminar terms and conditions shall be deemed accepted by the website user on submission of the registration form.
- We do not hold responsibility for the non-receipt of your registration form.
- Mexico Bariatric Services holds the right to cancel the seminar or modify the seminar schedule; participants shall be informed about any modifications beforehand.
- By registering for this seminar you also agree to the terms and conditions mentioned on https://www.mexicobariatricservices.com/terms-conditions/.
- Recipients of giveaways and surgery discounts as well as all other seminar attendees agree to utilization of their names, location etc for our promotional as well as business purposes.
- Surgery discounts cannot be clubbed with any other offer.
- Surgery discounts are non-transferable.
- Prize winner is responsible for any tax obligations associated with winning the prize or it’s substituted value.
- This seminar is purely informational; attending it doesn’t oblige attendees to have surgery.
- Mexico Bariatric Services facilitates travel and related services for its clients seeking bariatric services. We are not healthcare providers or advisers. Always seek the opinion of your local medical provider before making any decision.
- “Adult obesity rates at historic high; B.C. numbers jump: UBC study” by Randy Shore, Vancouver Sun. March 1, 2013;